Dallas, Texas, OB/GYN - Hospitalist Job
Dallas, Texas, OB/GYN Hospitalist Job
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN hospitalist
- This position entails providing six to eight, 24-hour, in-house shifts per month. You will be tending to unassigned patients and collaborating with the community physicians in the care of their patients on labor and delivery and the main emergency department
- The ideal clinician will be willing to provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty, with superior communication skills
- The ability to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by Patient Safety Organization, be insurable for professional liability insurance, and have the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. An active Texas license is a plus!
- Independent contractor position
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Team based approach to OB/Gyn hospitalist care
- Ongoing clinical and operations leadership to support a successful program
- Ask about our Special Operations travel team
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell’s Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness